I’m sick of having yellowed teeth and want a brighter whiter smile! There, I’ve said it: my teeth look horrible. The problem is, I don’t have the time or the money to devote to traditional teeth whitening systems. Professional dental treatments cost way too much and those home trays are messy and time consuming. So, what else is out there? I’ve been scouring the internet looking for an easier, faster and cheaper way to whiten my teeth and have stumbled across this really cool method that uses a pen with a small brush on it. Idol White looks like it could really work. It contains the same types of ingredients those more expensive whitening systems use and it looks really easy and fast too.

I’m thinking about trying the Idol White pen, but first I want to know what others think about it. That’s why I’m looking for people who have used Idol White and either love it – or hate it! Yes, I want to know what you really think about Idol White, so don’t hold anything back. I don’t have the time or the money to waste trying a product that simply isn’t going to work the way the advertisements say it will, so give me the details about your experience (both good and bad) so I can make an informed decision.

It’s time that I got the white smile I deserve. I think that Idol White is the best way to get the smile I want, but I need to know from those with firsthand knowledge if what I’m reading is true. Is Idol White simple and effective? Does it work and how long did it take to see real results?

1 comments:

I was searching the internet to find advice about dealing with this type of situation. This is all very good advice I would love to hear more about your successful experiences.

Tooth Whitening

Post a Comment