I can’t believe that I am actually touting the effectiveness of a tooth whitening pen I bought over the internet – but I am! I was complaining at work a few weeks ago about my yellowing teeth when a coworker suggested trying out the Idol White tooth whitening pen. When she said she had purchased one over the internet I thought, “Yea, like that is going to work.” Still, she did have a very nice (and white) smile, so I thought I should at least check out their website.

Everything I read looked good, but don’t all of these sales websites? Then I noticed that they were offering a free sample. What did I have to lose? If the sample didn’t work at least I hadn’t paid any money for it, so I ordered one.

When my Idol White sample showed up in my mailbox the first thing I noticed was that it was just as easy to use as the advertisement touted. It wasn’t messy; it wasn’t time consuming and it even tasted pretty good. But would it work?

Day One: I checked my teeth in the mirror before bed – did they look a little brighter? Maybe, but it was hard to tell for sure.

Day Two: I can’t believe my eyes! My teeth usually look dull and yellowed by bedtime, but tonight they actually still look as if I just brushed them.

Day Three: This thing is working! The stains on my teeth are beginning to fade!

Day Four: My teeth seem to be getting whiter by the day. Even I can’t believe the results!

Day Five: Can it be? Are my teeth started to look like they belong in someone else’s’ mouth?

Day Six: A friend mentioned my beautiful smile today and asked what great tooth whitening system I was using. She wants to try it too.

Day Seven: It’s only been a week and I have noticed a huge difference in the way my teeth look. They are whiter, brighter and are beginning to take on a real shine. The Idol White pen is a success!

Even I can not believe how well this thing works. Who knew that there was actually a product out there that delivered exactly what they promised – a whiter, brighter smile without the hassle; the mess and the cost of traditional teeth whitening systems?

A special treat for my blog followers: I contacted Idol White personally and setup a free trial offer for anyone else that wants to give it a shot. I know, I know... There are other free trial offers out there so mine's nothing special, right? Wrong. I setup a deal with them for any of my blog followers to get the JUMBO pen when they signup through this link for the free trial. All you have to do is pay shipping and handling. Good luck to you on your teeth whitening adventure!!

1 comments:

I love the blog. Great post. It is very true, people must learn how to learn before they can learn. lol i know it sounds funny but its very true. . . idol white

Post a Comment