I have always dreamed of having a million dollar smile. You know the kind that the Hollywood stars have. So, like a lot of other people I first tried those whitening toothpastes but didn’t notice much (if any) change in the way my teeth looked. So, I invested in those over-the-counter whitening tray kits. They were messy and still didn’t give me the brilliant smile I wanted. Finally I turned to my dentist for help, expecting big results considering the big price tag that came with the service. I did notice my teeth getting whiter, but as soon as I ran out of money, that old yellowing returned.

Disappointed, I decided to live with my coffee stained forty-something teeth. Then I heard about Idol White. A simple to use whitening pen that I can take with me and use when I have time, the results it boasts seemed miraculous to say the least. Could this basic whitening pen really work? I don’t know, but I’m willing to give it a try.

I’ve checked out its reviews on the internet, read through the Idol White website several dozen times and simply can not find any reason why it shouldn’t work, so I’ve decided to request a free sample from the company website. Now comes the big test: using it.

I can’t wait for my free samples to arrive so I can stop dreaming of a whiter smile and actually see if this stuff works as well as its website claims.

Are you curious to check it out too? Log onto their website and order your own free sample. I figure if they are willing to give me a few days worth of whitening power for free they must have something here. After all, if it doesn’t work at all during the free trial period why would I ever order more? That wouldn’t make them any money now would it?

So, here I sit, waiting for the brown UPS truck to deliver my samples like an anxious 8-year-old waiting for a birthday gift from faraway grandparents.

Idol White promises a whiter smile. Let’s see if this unique whitening pen can deliver what I’m really looking for – RESULTS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment